Double A Trailers Ltd. Manufacturer’s Limited Warranty
1. MANUFACTURER’S WARRANTY
Double A Trailers Ltd warrants each new Double A Trailer operated by the original owner to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of first retail purchase, subject to the conditions, limitations and exclusions noted below.
2. FIVE YEAR LIMITED STRUCTURAL WARRANTY
Your Double A Trailer equipment, which has been manufactured and inspected in accordance with carefully specified engineering requirements is warranted to the original owner to be free from defects in structural material and workmanship for the period of five (5) years for the Pro Series one (1) year for our Excel Series, except as herein limited, from date of purchase. The structure includes the main frame, cross members, neck or reach, and the sub frame, excluding running gear.
3. LIMITED PAINT FINISH WARRANTY
Double A Trailers Ltd warrants its paint finish to be consistent with industry standards for 90 days from the date of original retail purchase, with the exceptions of “normal use” including deterioration due to use or exposure, such as chipping, scratching, fading, cracks in caulk seams, road salt or tar, damage by animals or pressure washing. Warrantable paint repairs are limited to spot repairs and blending consistent with standards in the trailer industry.
4. LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS
This warranty shall not extend to:
1) Equipment which has been modified, repaired, or altered in any way without the express written consent of Double A Trailer.
2) Equipment which has been subject to unreasonable use including failure to provide reasonable and necessary maintenance.
3) Any parts not supplied by Double A Trailers including tires, axle assemblies, suspension components, jacks, hydraulic cylinders, hoists, and controls are covered by the warranty of their manufacturer.
4) Any consequential damages for breach of this or any other warranty expressed or implied whatsoever. Repair or replacement under this warranty is the exclusive remedy of the customer.
5) Certain parts which require replacement in the ordinary course of use due to normal wear.
6) Custom Spec Trailers
7) Equipment that has been subject to loads in excess of its rated capacity.
8) Damages caused by harmful road chemicals.
9) Components damaged by improper operation.
10) Any trailer used as a rental unit is warranted for 90 days from the date of original retail purchase.
11) Any trailer for which the warranty registration was not submitted to Double A Trailers within 30 days of original purchase.
5. NORMAL USE, NO ALTERCATIONS
The scope of this Limited Warranty is limited to defects found in the trailer’s original components resulting from normal usage. It does not apply if the trailer has been mishandled, involved in an accident, abused, misused, neglected, overloaded, or if any repairs or alterations have been made without prior written consent from Double A Trailers Ltd. Please note that items subject to normal wear and tear, lights, bearings, brakes, brake linings, tires, and batteries, will not be replaced due to wear.
Transportation of any trailer or parts to and/or from the dealer or any approved repair facility shall be the responsibility of the trailer owner. Double A Trailers is not liable for such costs.
7. PRIOR WRITEN APPROVAL
No reimbursement will be made to any dealer or owner for repairs made without the prior written consent of Double A Trailers Ltd.
8. RETURN OF DEFECTIVE PARTS
Any defective part(s) must be sent by prepaid freight to Double A Trailers in order to qualify for replacement or reimbursement under this Limited Warranty.